These are two books that every women, of any age, should read. I PROMISE YOU . These books are worth their weight in gold. They will change the way you look (for the better) for ever.
How Not To Look Old by Charla Krupp. Fast and effortless ways to look 10 years younger, 10 pounds lighter, and 10 times better.
How To Never Look Fat Again: over 1,000 ways to dress thinner without dieting by Charla Krupp
Aging isn’t great. Age-spots, crows-feet, gray hair, chin hair, saggy boobs and other things I’m not even going to go into. I would love to give these books to every woman I know. Here’s some excerpts from How Not To Look Old:
TEN NEW RULES FOR HOW NOT TO LOOK OLD
l. Up is better than down (brows glasses, bust, bum).
2. Soft is better than hard (makeup).
3. Illumination is better than darkness (face, hair).
4. Warm is better than cool (hair colour, makeup).
6. Moist is better than dry (skin, lips, eyes).
7. Smooth is better than dry (eyelids, lips, shape-wear).
8. Casual is better than fussy (hair, makeup, clothes).
9. Less is better than more (nails, jeans, legs).
10. And anything is better than nude hose!
TEN THINGS YOU CAN DO IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES TO TAKE OFF TEN YEARS.
l. Pick pink for your pout.
2. Arch your brows upward.
3. Cover gray brow hairs with pencil and powder.
4. Slim down your eyeliner.
5. Falsify a few lashes.
6. Don’t outline your lips with dark liner.
7. Lighten up on the foundation and powder
8. Unchain your reading glasses.
9. Lose the suit. Switch up the pieces instead.
10. Slip on heels or high-heeled boots.
TEN THINGS YOU CAN DO FOR LESS THAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS TO TAKE OFF TEN YEARS
1. Slim down with shapewear bike shorts.
2. Boost your bust with the right bra.
3. Slough off old skin with a microdermabrasion kit.
4. Switch from powder to cream blush.
5. Cut some bangs.
6. Polish your toes – black, burgundy, whatever.
7. Pick up a hip accessory.
8. Spring for “body bling”.
9. Whiten your teeth.
10 Have a tailor shorten (and narrow) your skirts.
Here’s the deal my darlings. Why shouldn’t you look good no matter how old you are. If you don’t like your hair – find a new hair stylist. Update you make up with help from a professional (most department stores offer this service). Buy a perfect fitting pair of jeans. Never wear sneakers with them. Treat yourself like you are worth a million dollars. You are!